Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cleveland

Cleveland isn't that bad of a city. When I told people it was one of our first stops on the cross country road trip they would give me a crazy look. But I thought the city was nice. Friendly people, clean streets, really cool rock & roll hall of fame. Two thumbs up!

With it being Saturday night we really hit the town. Started out at the Great Lakes Brewing Company. A place I highly recommend. Good food. Great beer. I recommend the IPA for taste and the nice 8% alcohol level. After dinner we went to a few bars in the area, we all had fun and got pretty drunk at the ABC Tavern and Garage Bar.

Today the morning was a bit slow after the late night. We eventually made it to the Rock & Roll Museum and spent the rest of the day their. Right now were on the road to Detroit, but won't have any time to do anything but grab dinner.