Friday, June 29, 2007

Road Trip Day Two

Yesterday was my final day in Baltimore. Honestly Im not too sad to leave the city behind. It had some cool things, but I'm not sure I was ever suited for the East coast. The only thing not included in that is the people I got to know. Coworkers and friends. I wish I could take them all with me and we could all be happy in Portland.

Right now we are about halfway to Cleveland. As we struggle up these large hills in a car, I cant help but think that I will be attempting this on a bike very soon. Than I think about how I didnt train at all this last week because I was sick and busy with getting things together for the move. I need to get my ass into the hotel gym tomorrow morning.

For those of you reading this, the best way to reach me the next few weks is to email: rjonak@pocketmail.com